Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Zon Johor Bahru

Hi, It's been a while since the first day and the last time , me updating my blog. My first blog was emmettikbal.blogspot.com that was created in 2006. In this post i want to share with you my experience in The Zon Hotel,Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I was sent to Johor Bahru for my working assigment and stay and this hotel named The Zon. It is located in this near Johor Bahru city centre. The location of this hotel is strategic. It is located at the end of Jalan Sultan Ismail, Stulang. You can easily get to the nearest local food stalls if you want to save your money besides having your food in this hotel. Food stall like Sayam serve really good seafood meals. It only cost you about RM 36.00 to have rice, tomyam for one person, telur dadar and medium size of siakap tiga rasa. For those who like shopping you can also go the the Zon Free Duty Shop. There were also Nandos, bars and clubs for those who like night entertainment. More info about this hotel http://www.lifestyle2u.com.my/venue/johor-tourism-29.html





Photo 1: Inside view of The Zon Hotel.



Photo 2: View from 13th Floor









Photo 3: View of my messy bed





Photo 4: The front door


Photo 5: The mini bar
Photo 6: The Rest Room




1 comment:

kaduke said...

aku lebih suka mutiara.. sebab ada wireless free dalam bilik... the zone kena bayor.... kemut..